Add orphaned VM's to inventory?

Chris Mulliner
Is this possible with pyVmomi? I've done ton's of research via google, and cannot come up with a solid answer. Finding the orphaned VM's is no problem.. but adding them to inventory after it finds them seems to be a myth?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Chris
lyd

Re: Add orphaned VM's to inventory?

lyd

Use RegisterVM on the vm folder object.

From: "Chris Mulliner [via pyvmomi]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2015 at 6:12 AM
To: Dixon Ly <[hidden email]>
Subject: Add orphaned VM's to inventory?

Is this possible with pyVmomi? I've done ton's of research via google, and cannot come up with a solid answer. Finding the orphaned VM's is no problem.. but adding them to inventory after it finds them seems to be a myth?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Chris

http://pyvmomi.2338814.n4.nabble.com/Add-orphaned-VM-s-to-inventory-tp24.html
To unsubscribe from pyvmomi, click here.
NAML