Quantcast

How do I create a NIC with static IP for the existing VM?

How do I create a NIC with static IP for the existing VM?

habakook
I have a powered of VM with no NIC. When I execute the following code:

https://github.com/vmware/pyvmomi/issues/461

(I didn't want to paste is here as it is a big chunk)

I get an error.

Does anybody know how to create NIC with static IP for existing VM?

I would much appreciate any help!

Re: How do I create a NIC with static IP for the existing VM?

Bala
Power off VM and click settings adn then add new NIC and again power on VM and edit /etc/network/interfaces to add static ip address new NIC