Project Status for Q4 2014

hartsock
Administrator
At present, I'm no longer assigned full-time to the pyVmomi project. I have several other assignments which will be taking the bulk of my time for the foreseeable future and I am working on pyVmomi as I have time to do so. Because I can no longer forecast my project velocity (which was quite considerable during Q2, and Q3 of 2014) I've removed the timelines on the pyVmomi project on github.

The project is still under the VMware labs fling umbrella:
 * https://labs.vmware.com/about

From the page:
> A fling is a short-term thing, not a serious relationship but a fun one. Likewise, the tools that are offered here are intended to be played with and explored. None of them are guaranteed to become part of any future product offering and there is no support for them. They are, however, totally free for you to download and play around with them!

Re: Project Status for Q4 2014

maxk

Hi there, hope you're having fun.
Thanks for getting back to me.

Max.

On Dec 15, 2014 8:49 PM, "hartsock [via pyvmomi]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
At present, I'm no longer assigned full-time to the pyVmomi project. I have several other assignments which will be taking the bulk of my time for the foreseeable future and I am working on pyVmomi as I have time to do so. Because I can no longer forecast my project velocity (which was quite considerable during Q2, and Q3 of 2014) I've removed the timelines on the pyVmomi project on github.

The project is still under the VMware labs fling umbrella:
 * https://labs.vmware.com/about

From the page:
> A fling is a short-term thing, not a serious relationship but a fun one. Likewise, the tools that are offered here are intended to be played with and explored. None of them are guaranteed to become part of any future product offering and there is no support for them. They are, however, totally free for you to download and play around with them!

http://pyvmomi.2338814.n4.nabble.com/Project-Status-for-Q4-2014-tp8.html
To start a new topic under pyvmomi, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from pyvmomi, click here.
NAML