Using connect.SmartConnect and SmartConnectNoSSL through a web proxy

Using connect.SmartConnect and SmartConnectNoSSL through a web proxy

okelet
Hi

I have some scripts to collect inventory from multiple vSphere hosts. Some are located in my network, but others are in the clients, and I have to connect to them using a HTTP proxy. I would like to assign a proxy to each connection, so if set, it would be used. I am using the methods SmartConnect and SmartConnectNoSSL, but the don't have an option to set the proxy. Also I have seen the SmartStubAdapter method, that accepts an http proxy host and port, but I don't know how to combine them so SmartConnect and SmartConnectNoSSL could use the proxy. Can someone help me in this?

Kind regards.

Re: Using connect.SmartConnect and SmartConnectNoSSL through a web proxy

Wellington
Can you connect to multiples vcenters in the same script ? How do you do this ?