Will all my current up to date pyvmomi code still work if I update to vcenter 6?

Will all my current up to date pyvmomi code still work if I update to vcenter 6?

JesseBot
Will all my current up to date pyvmomi code still work if I update to vcenter 6?

Thanks so much for your time,
JesseBot

Re: Will all my current up to date pyvmomi code still work if I update to vcenter 6?

errr

Yes. But none of the new vsphere 6 properties data objects or managed objects will be able to be used until pyvmomi is updated.

On May 18, 2015 11:32, "JesseBot [via pyvmomi]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Will all my current up to date pyvmomi code still work if I update to vcenter 6?

Thanks so much for your time,
JesseBot

To start a new topic under pyvmomi, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from pyvmomi, click here.
NAML
Let me be useful today, and should I need to make a decision today that will forever change my life, let me make it with a clear head.

Twitter: @virtdevninja
Freenode IRC: errr
Blog: http://www.errr-online.com/

Re: Will all my current up to date pyvmomi code still work if I update to vcenter 6?

JesseBot
Thank you!